San Poil Boat Launch
Bid Date3/30/20 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Womer & Associates
Jacolby Simpson (509) 534-4884
State Route 21, Keller, WA 99140
SAN POIL BOAT LAUNCH
PROJECT NO. 100-071
INVITATION TO BID
1.1 PROJECT INFORMATION
A. Notice to Bidders:
B. Project Identification:
1. Project Name: San Poil Boat Launch
2. Project Location: State Route 21, Keller, WA 99140
3. Project Description: The Tribe is constructing a boat launch with associated road access, asphalt pavement, boat parking, drainage improvements, and site lighting.
C. Owner: Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, a federally recognized Indian Tribe.
D. Engineer: Womer & Associates.
1. Project Contact: Jacolby Simpson
2. Project Engineer: Mark Morrison
3. Address: 221 North Wall Street Suite 600, Spokane, WA 99201
4. Phone: (509) 534-4884 or toll free (888)966-3778
5. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Bids will be received for the following Work:
1. All trades.
1.2 QUESTIONS REGARDING THE BID NOTICE:
Requests for interpretation/clarification of the Bid Notice document and all questions regarding the bid specifications and drawings must be made in writing and submitted to Mr. Jacolby Simpson by email email@example.com, fax (509)534-4943 or by mail 221 North Wall Street, Suite 600, Spokane, WA 99201. Unauthorized contact with other tribal employees regarding this Bid Notice may result in disqualification. All oral communications will be considered unofficial and non-binding on the Colville Tribes. Questions will be addressed promptly. No questions will be accepted after 2 p.m. Thursday, March 26, 2020.
1.3 BID SUBMITTAL AND OPENING
A. Contractor shall submit the bid at the bid time, date and location indicated below:
1. Bid Date: Monday, March 30, 2020.
2. Bid Time: 2:00 p.m., local time.
3. Location: Womer & Associates Office at 221 N Wall St, Suite 600, Spokane WA 99201. All Bids and accompanying documentation will become the property of the Colville Tribes and will not be returned. Contractors accept all risk of late delivery of mail regardless of fault.
4. The Tribe will issue a Letter of Intent no later than April 3, 2020 to the selected bidder.
1.4 BIDDER’S QUALIFICATIONS
A. Bidders must be properly licensed under the laws governing their respective trades and be able
to obtain insurance and bonds required for the Work.
1.5 OTHER CONDITIONS:
A. SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY: Nothing in the Contract for this work shall be construed as a waiver of or diminishment of the Tribes inherent sovereign immunity.
B. TAXES: Project shall comply with tax exemptions for Indians and Indian Tribes, according to current Washington Administrative Code WAC 458 20-192.
C. As this project is funded by the State of Washington; General Decision: WA160079 01/08/2016 WA79 will apply. Contractor will be required to submit certified payrolls.
END OF DOCUMENT 00 1116